Monday, June 30, 2008

London calling -- the Ruby way =)

So, here's a rough guide of what I did here in my stay in London =)

May 31, Saturday -- landed in Dubai. Of course I can't stop myself from buying something from Duty Free. Saw some movies in the plane on the way here. I <3 being in business class =)

June 1, Sunday -- just landed around 8am London time [3pm Manila time]. Went to the apartment, freshened up, cooked lunch for the first time ever then off to North Greenwich with Irah to see the O2 arena, David Beckham Academy, and some park... I'll post where that is if I can find the pics.
Irah wanted to go to Greenwich but I had to leave to go to Wembley Arena, where I booked tickets to see Boyzone. I got 6th row, front block so it was awesome and I was really lucky to get those tickets. Imagine, it's my first day in London and I'm off exploring the outskirts of the city alone just for the love of this band. lol. Anyway, got to Wembley arena at around 530, picked up my tickets and waited an hour to be ushered inside. err.. i hate waiting. But then again i found myself spending some time at the merchandise booth which ate a lot of my allowance for the day.

June 2 -- work. Got lost on my way to work. LOL =)

June 7, Saturday, went to Hampton Court Palace in the morning for sightseeing and Oxford Circle/Leicester Square in the afternoon for some shopping.

Will update soon =)

0 comments: