Monday, March 1, 2010

The Rating System

The Rating System.


Since it is hard to pick a number between one to something in order to rate something, I devised my own rating system! It comprises of the following and the order in which I prefer or do not prefer something.

So, here goes. The ranking with the highest marks goes to obsessed. By definition: controlled by a powerful force such as a strong emotion.  I rarely feel this way about something so if I rate something with that mark then it means it's left me with a very lasting impression

The next mark after obsessed is fanatical. By definition: marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea. In my band world, I have certain bands whom I am fanatical about but not obsessed. I dunno if you guys could relate sooo *shrug*.
Love. The third highest from the list. What can I say. I just love the thing I'm reviewing but definitely not fanatical nor obsessed about it. I can normally remember something by certain scenes, or events that took place.

Raves. When I rave about something, I normally tell it to my friends. Same with the stuff I love, am obsessed about or am fanatical about. It means that it's given me a good impression on something, I admire the effort of the person who performed or wrote the book.


Self-explanatory. When you like something, you normally just look at it and forget it after some time if you don't put an effort to remember said memory. Same here.
Something that didn't really impress me but willing to give it a try. Something that I might give a second-thought about but needless to say, I'm not completely over the fence on this one.

Pass. Definitely not worth your time and effort. Don't make the same mistake as I did.

And that's about it! =) If you have further questions, please feel free to comment on the below :)

0 comments: