Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bored? Solve a puzzle!

So yesterday, I was in Greenbelt 5 at lunch time and saw that Hobbes & Landes was on sale.


I remember two weeks ago, we bought a going-away present for a colleague of ours at Hobbes and Landes and I saw this 1000 piece Tower Bridge Puzzle. I wanted to buy it badly at the time but it was out of my budget so I decided to return once there was a sale.

So, on my return yesterday, lo and behold, it was 10% off! I got this puzzle for only P630 :)

I then laid it out on the floor in my bedroom last night and my head had started spinning.

There were so many pieces, I didn't know where to start!

I found myself contented to just build the bridge together first, then the River Thames, then the skyline, and eventually the surrounding buildings/background.

As I blog this, I haven't had any significant progress yet!

Hopefully I'll get to finish it this weekend.

0 comments: