Wednesday, April 8, 2009

On Holiday.

Sadness, we have to work tomorrow.

But anyhow, given that we don't have to work on Friday until Monday [yes, Monday is a holiday for me] so that gives me time to catch up on my DVDs and hopefully on my reading -- I'm still going nowhere with the 5 books I'm reading. But anyway, I'm slowly finishing my DVDs that I need to watch -- will post reviews soon. Just finished watching two episodes of "True Blood", I'm nearly finished with "Bones" season 1, and I've just finished the movie, "The Duchess". More DVD time from Friday to Mon. Yay. Hopefully I won't be out of my wits then.

Off to Quiapo and Divisoria on Monday to get some essentials. Hmm.. Shopping :)
Hopefully drop by MOA and/or SM Southmall before heading home and... before reporting back to work on Tuesday.

Have a happy holiday.

***Band photo for the day, The Click Five -- I love their new song "I Quit, I Quit, I Quit"***

0 comments: