Tuesday, December 11, 2007

holiday day 1 -- december 12th.

Stuck at home watching the telly.

Curently watching CNN where they were talking about the film "Babel" (which I didn't get to watch -- loser me). This girl was talking in Japanese -- i used to know how to speak Japanese, but for some reason, my memory isn't as sharp as it used to be. errrr.. that was only a year ago since I last took lessons and nearly 6 years ago since I took this up as a foreign language in high school.

Chatting with Nina right now. Talking about... this band... and anything under the sun.

L, a close friend of mine, is currently on vacation too but she is getting her passport ready for our trip next year (sooo can't wait -- i really must get my funds set up for this cos my teammate told me its gonna probably cost me around 50k if i plan to go to all the countries i told you -- OMG...)
L, I also researched on how to get visas on those 3 countries we were talking about. Hella hard to get one, man!

I was also searching the net last night for some quotes and I came across these:

"Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal."

"Try and fail, but don't fail to try."

Very inspirational, huh?

On another note... I so want the Starbucks planner -- not that I need it (I already have a planner for 2008). But its just that I'm only 11 coffees away from getting the planner -- thanks to my meal allowance and also some colleagues who gave me their stickers =) So.. I just have to find the time (and the money) to drop by Starbucks and get myself my favourite drink -- Peppermint Mocha. I hate it that they only offer this drink every Christmas X-(

That's it for now. I'm off to watch some old tv reruns. =)

2 comments:

Kadz said...

Uy Rubs, musta? Welcome sa blogspot. I'll include you on my blogroll. Ingat!

rubilyn said...

hi kadz, thanks for adding me. wahaha. Katamad rin minsan magpost sa blogspot -- have to monitor this + multiply pa! :P