Saturday, March 13, 2010

In My Mailbox # 12

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.  It features bought, borrowed, or received books as well as other cool stuff from the mail. Isn't it fun?

I haven't posted one of these lately, so I thought it's apt that I post again :) 
It's my first time to receive a package as huge as the one below. It was sent over by the lovely author A.S. King and was part of IBBMP [International Book Bloggers Mentoring Program] that Lenore of Presenting Lenore is hosting! Do go over to their site and show them some love! :) 

So, what's in the package? 

1. Sarah Dessen - Along for the Ride
2. The Opposite of Invisible - Liz Gallagher
3. Wish You Were Dead - Todd Strasser
4. The Dust of 100 Dogs - A.S. King [signed]

I am currently reading the Dust of 100 dogs. I started it during my holiday and I'm loving it! Dogs + Fantasy + historical elements + pirates = lots of fun! I would never have thought of picking up this book if it weren't recommended to me! Excellent stuff! I was actually hooked and surprised at the book at the same time. The review should be up before March ends so do watch out for it!

So, what did you get in your mailboxes?

6 comments:

Robby said...

Along For The Ride is fabulous. :]

Morgan said...

Wow, those are some good looking books. I really enjoyed Along for the Ride!

tweezle said...

There's some great looking reads there! I arrived through the Blog Hop and am now a follower.

tweezle from Just One More Paragraph

April said...

What a rocking blog you have!! I love the colors and look of it! I found you via the Book Blogger Hop.
What great goodies you received! Enjoy!

Bella said...

Hey!

You have an awesome site that I am now following, it's gorgeous ... loving this blog hop (",).

Have a great day!

http://paranormal-obsession.blogspot.com/

Nishant said...

fabulous.
home based data entry