Friday, December 18, 2009

In My Mailbox # 6

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren
It features bought, borrowed, or received books from the mail. Isn't it fun?
 

This week, I bought "Dragon Rider" by Cornelia Funke from a used bookstore in SM Mall of Asia.
 

It's hardbound and is in a very good condition. It set me back P170 [around $4]. It was pretty pricey for me, considering it was a used book but it was hardbound and there were cute illustrations, I can't say no!
 
I also found some World War I and World War II related books at that bookstore which costs around $4 as well. Buuuut I don't have the money anymore so I've kissed it goodbye and pray I'll see those books once again at a cheaper price and at a brach near my place!
 
What was in your mailbox this week?
 

10 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Great deal!! Great author, too!

Kathy Martin said...

That was a good deal for a hardcover in good condition. I hope that you enjoy the book.

Milka said...

That book looks really cool!
Happy reading and happy holidays! :)

PolishOutlander said...

I agree: great book and great author. Hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!

Emily said...

I haven't read that title yet but I did read Inkspell and enjoyed it very much. Enjoy your books!

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

Hope you enjoy it!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Dragon Rider looks wonderful - enjoy it :)

Stephanie aka The Stark Raving Bibliophile said...

Dragon Rider DOES look great! Happy reading. :-)

Here's mine

fickle fan said...

Yay! thanks all! :)
Sorry, am at work right now and everything's a bit hectic so cannot comment to you all personally :)

Here's hoping everything would be better next week!

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

Very cool!

Here's what I got this week! http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-my-mailbox-12-23-09.html

Happy Holidays!