Friday, January 15, 2010

In My Mailbox # 9

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

It features bought, borrowed, or received books as well as other cool stuff from the mail. Isn't it fun?

So last week, I didn't get to post anything -- blame the busy day job schedule! Since typing this post, I've also received two parcels but I'll feature them for next week's IMM since I don't have time to type this post on a Saturday as well!

I got the following today:

Mail:


An Advanced Review Copy of "Explorer-X Alpha" by LM Preston! This is my first ever ARC so many, many, many thanks LM for sending this book over to me even though I live on the other side of the world! I can't wait to read and review this!

I also got some swag from LM Preston -- a poster and a magnet for Explorer-X Alpha. I also got a bookmark and a magnet featuring LM Preston's new book, "The Pack" which is coming out Fall 2010! Wheee..

Do get a copy of Explorer-X Alpha and add it in your 2010 Debut Authors Reading List! :)






Bought:


And so, here I was at my favourite bookstore and I saw a bargain bin! So, off I was, looking for anything interesting when I saw "The Girl Who Played with Fire" by Stieg Larsson. ON SALE! It's the UK version too, so it's huge and fat and gooorgeous! I got it for around $4.50 [PHP 200] but that means I'll have to get book 1 too! Yaaay

As I said from my previous post, I received two parcels yesterday but don't have time to post them today. As a teaser, it contains a book and some author swag. wheee.

So, what was in your mailbox this week? Care to share?

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. Congrats on getting your first arc. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.