Saturday, January 2, 2010

In My Mailbox # 8

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.
It features bought, borrowed, or received books as well as other cool stuff from the mail. Isn't it fun?

So, I thought for this week, I would have a very disappointing NOTHING as a post since the post office was only open last Dec 28th and 29th. And I was doing my best to practice a no book-buying ban until I went to the bookstore today and saw a table of marked down books.

And so, I went home with the below books:

Suite Francaise - Irene Nemirovsky
The Cuckoo in the Clock & Other Stories - Enid Blyton



The Cuckoo in the Clock was immediately borrowed by my colleague at work so I told her to take good care of it! lol.

What's in your mailbox this week?

0 comments: