Saturday, April 3, 2010

In My Mailbox #13

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.  It features bought, borrowed, or received books as well as other cool stuff from the mail. Isn't it fun?

I haven't taken a photo of the books I've received or bought recently so here's a backlog of books that I need to read! :) 

Bought: 
 
So I was at a used bookstore lately and I found the following: Blood Lite [by various authors] and Rivals for the Crown by Kathleen Givens. They cost around $3 each, which isn't too bad now, is it? I love that they look almost new, and considering that Blood Lite was released just a year ago, I would say I had made a good deal of it :) 
Next, a friend of mine recently bought some stuff from Amazon.com and the fangirl in me wanted to catch up with the latest DVDs and books of my favourite bands. So, to my left are DVDs of Boys Like Girls and the latest concert of Take That: The Circus Live, which was filmed from Wembley Stadium. Awesome! I wish I was there live as well. 

And last but not the least, included on our Amazon.com order was the autobiography of Girls Aloud called Dreams That Glitter. This is one of two girlbands that I like, and I love the cover of this book! It's got glitters all over the front. LOVE! 

So, what did you get in your mailboxes?

 
 

 
 

3 comments:

ck.twilighter said...

Wicked Cool books you got this week!! And totally awesome that we are on the same IMM post number!!!=)


Enjoy your reads this week!!
Chasity @
Lovin' & Livin' Life in the 808

Trillian said...

Enjoy your books and have a great week!
Here's my Mailbox

Lori said...

I hope that you will enjoy your books.